Keyword search tools can quickly contribute to good organic positioning in Google. If you still don't know how to do it, don't miss this note with all the information needed to lead in the ranking of this search engine.
The importance of the tools to search your keywords
We can say that, nowadays, knowledge seems to be everywhere.At least if we think about it from the digital point of view.
Can't we know what's going on in other parts of the world in just a few seconds through the Internet? And it is normal that whoever provides that information is the monster Google. Although there are other search engines, this is the most used one.
When we talk about keywords, we refer to the terms that are made up of one or more words and that Internet users colocan place in search engines to obtain information..
In this sense, diagramming a SEO strategy based on the important keywords of your website or business is fundamental for your potential clients to find you through the search engines. Therefore, search engine tools are an essential complement that you've to consider.
How to perform keyword research?
In order to generate the best content for your audience and mejorar la experiencia de usuario, keyword research tools are essential sprovided that you've previously conducted research..
Depending on their complexity you can base your research on various processes and variables that will allow you to diagnose each page of your websiteSome of them are:
- Volume: Allows you to find keywords according to the monthly volume of visits you've. que posee.
- Difficulty: To correctly position a keyword you can analyze how complex it is to achieve it. Certain keywords have already been successfully used by other websites and, therefore, the positioning difficulty is high. You will have to take this variable into account in your research.
- Purchase intention: This variable can help you choose the right term for your business and achieve quick conversions since it refers to words that are intuitively associated with the purchase.
- Purrent position:: To begin your research you will have to analyze, among many issues relating to your business, your competition. The current position refers to how searched and used is the keyword chosen for your platform. From this analysis you will be able to evaluate if it is convenient to use it or you will have to reformulate it.
Tools to search your keywords and the step by step to do it
Here are some tips and considerations for using tools that will correctly search for the words on your website and help you optimize it!
- FIND YOUR HEAD KEYWORDS
The first step is to find the most relevant keywords for your businesswe could say they are the mother keywords! Since they have a higher search volume and refer directly to the essence of your company.
- ELIMINATE KEYWORDS THAT STRAY FROM YOUR BUSINESS
Once you've your list of keywords, eliminating those that are unrelated to your niche, business or are repetitive and unoriginal will allow you to better adapt the terms you're going to use and filter out inaccurate keywords.
- DON'T FORGET THE LONG TAIL WORDS
Long tail keywords,although they may have a lower volume of visits, will also have less competition and you can use them to position your site correctly. Google's algorithm also includes compound words.
tool is usually very useful and effective. Keywordtool.io suele ser muy útil y eficaz.
- VOLUME OF SEARCHES AND POSITIONING OF YOUR WEB PLATFORM
Once you've chosen the correct keywords, you will have to analyze their volume of visits and whether your website is positioned. This information will allow you to diagram a subsequent SEO strategy that can be related to the use of these keywords to optimize a page, generate content, linkbuilding, etc.).
- CONSIDER THE DIFFICULTY AND POTENTIAL VARIABLES OF YOUR KEYWORDS
With Moz you will get metrics of your terms related to potential, opportunity and difficulty. No doubt you will clarify the picture regarding the use of certain keywords and analyze their effectiveness.
To conclude, keyword search tools play a very important role in your SEO strategy, so you should consider them for your business.
If you're looking for more advice, need a strategic SEO plan and want to leave the optimal search for your keywords in the hands of experts, at DGC we can help you! Write to us and let's work together.